I am also going to make methodical pheromonal research ( It consists of: 1.Statement of the problem 2. Development of the research question. 3. Relevant review of the literature 4. Choice of theoretical approach 5. Choice of methodology and method in selecting a sample 6. Data analysis and interpretation 7. Discussion and report writing) of what precisely makes XIST work for me. The biggest selling point for me is that it makes me feel happy ( and the fallout effect) when I spray it on. I don't know, I need to also back up my subjective and anecdotal results that I am getting by empirical facts that can be replicated. It has affected me so positively but I need to understand why.
I am definitely going to buy again from Pheromone XS. Their priority mail shipping frustrated me, but their DHL service works perfect! I think I may try their priority express delivery next. Anyway, enough ranting from me, I really like XS whether they are a placebo or not, they work for me. Copulins for yourself, there was a study it seems (have not seen it). Theory is: when woman is ovulating super fertile, she has the most copulins. When you smell that your body gives you more testosterone. In the study there was one guy with 150% increase. It's for putting under your own nose to raise your testosterone, eg when working out or before a date or something. I have the copulin stick, I use it for workout purposes more than social. I notice myself alot calmer and less stress and more energetic with the Max-T coupling stick. Learn more about what are pheromones?
Bliss makes someone very talkative, wear it and stay near someone for a few seconds, its funny to watch sometimes because it seemingly looks like youre doing nothing at all lol.
I always get the unscented versions because I like to smell before I buy, you have to buy the coverscents or get the samples from the website. I use Aventus Creed as a coverscent (one of the top fragrances but popular). Learn about my experience with pheromone colognes that work
I also use Old Spice for my coverscents. I was impatient and already ordered.. now i am thinking i should have researched more about the different scents they offer. I hope this FXS flavour is not bad, cause else this whole thing would have been a pretty bad investment.
Wildcard has done a great job in his detailed posts. I skimed through the 2 pages but I have noticed that on page 1, most members were going very technical/scientific with the whole pheromone thing. No need to go that far, just try them out.
I wear pheromones too and you will see me here and there on www.pherotruth.com (the community that Wildcard posted in post #26). I have the same name and avatar. Even though I started in November 2014, I'm still testing; especially since I'm not being social that much. Check out the top pheromones at http://infospeak.org/?p=141.
Don't seek for hits, just wear it and live your life normally.
The hits I got
- Ghosting (that's negative....it means I sprayed more than I should've (overdosed))
- Talked A LOT....from Glace by Alpha Dream
- Boobing from Cohesion by PheromoneXS
- One girl told me that she has never been this wet from dry sex (I was wearing TAC (aka Molecule C) by Androtics).
- On two occasions, with two different girls, they suddenly became very hot, wanting to remove a layer of their clothing even though the room temperature is normal
- I wore a combo of Aqua Vitae (AV) and I think I overdosed because a girl once told me, at the beginning of the night, to relax when I said something simple (something about coffee). She said I sounded angry when I said it even though I believe I said it normally. Then later that night, when I tried to make a move, she said I'm freaking her out. AV is known in the community to be a "dark, sexy, alpha" male.
My name is Mark and I have been experimenting with pheromones since 2008.